About this course
We are living in the age of mobility, where virtually every application, be it personal or business is available on mobile without the necessity to even login to your desktop to transact any operation. And more so, iOS mobile operating system, developed by Apple comes packed with several features and is virtually ruling the market. This operating system runs on iPad and iPod Touch devices and also offers multi-tasking functionality.
iOS utilizes a multi-touch interface, wherein it works with simple gestures to operate the device. This includes swiping your finger across the screen to navigate to the next page or pinching your fingers to zoom out. With 2 million iOS apps readily available for download in the Apple App store makes this operating system the most popular one.
VRIT Solutions is one of the iOS training in Hyderabad to offer well focused and career-oriented training program in iOS app development. So, get started by clicking here.
Why should you join this course?
With mobility making rapid inroads in almost all segments of business and technology, it makes sense to do this course and become an iOS mobile expert to get the best coveted job that you had always dreamt for. Not just career, you can even develop your own mobile app and earn huge bucks. That is the best part of this course and this is one of the most popular mobile course, since iOS devices is virtually sweeping the market as of now and would continue to rule the market even in the near future.
Make VRIT solutions as you first choice for ios online training due to its systematic training methodology and state-of-the-art practical sessions! So, don’t stay behind. Join now for a lucrative career.
What do you learn in this course?
This is a step by step beginners’ course for aspiring developers and people who are new to iOS development. The following are the list of topics covered:
- Introduction to iPhone
- iOS 5 Architecture and SDK Frameworks
- Learn how to install Xcode 4 and the iOS 5 SDK
- Learn how to create a Simple iPhone iOS 5 App
- Get hands-on testing iOS 5 Apps on the iPhone-Developer Certificates and Provisioning Profiles
- Get an overview of the iPhone iOS 5 Application Development Architecture
- Learn the intricacies about how to create an interactive iOS 5 iPhone App
- Understand iOS 5 iPhone Views, Windows and the View Hierarchy
- Get an overview of iOS 5 iPhone Rotation, View Resizing and Layout Handling
- Learn how to use Xcode Storyboarding (iPhone iOS 5)
- Get an overview of iOS 5 Table Views and Xcode Storyboards
- Learn how to use Xcode Storyboards to build Dynamic TableViews with Prototype Table View Cells
- Learn how to implement TableView Navigation using Xcode Storyboards
- Get hands-on on creating a Simple iOS 5 iPhone Table View Application
- Learn how to create a Navigation based iOS 5 iPhone Application using TableViews
- Learn how to create an iOS 5 iPhone Multiview Application using the Tab Bar
- Get an overview of how to use the iPhone iOS 5 UIPickerView and UIDatePicker Components
- Some practical examples
- Get started to prepare an iOS 5 iPhone App to use iCloud Storage
- Know how to use iCloud Storage in an iOS 5 iPhone Application
- Learn how to use iOS 5 iPhone Data Persistence using Archiving
- Know how to use iOS 5 iPhone Database Implementation using SQLite
- Get started working with iOS 5 iPhone Databases using Core Data
- Get an overview of iOS 5 iPhone Multitouch, Taps and Gestures
- Some practical examples and ios interview questions and ios online training also
- Learn how to detect iOS 5 iPhone Touch Screen Gesture Motions
- Learn how to draw iOS 5 iPhone 2D Graphics with Quartz
- Learn the basics of iOS 5 iPhone Animation using Core Animation
- Get an overview of iOS 5 iPhone Multitasking
- Learn how to schedule iOS 5 iPhone local notifications
- Learn how to get iPhone location information using the iOS 5 Core Location Framework
- Get started with working with Maps on the iPhone with MapKit and the MKMapView Class
- Learn how to access the iOS 5 iPhone Camera and Photo Library
- Get an overview of Video Playback from within an iOS 5 iPhone Application
- Get an overview of Audio on an iPhone using AVAudioPlayer
- Get started with integrating Twitter & Facebook into iPhone iOS 5 Applications
- Make the final step – learn how to prepare and submit an iOS 5 iPhone Application to the App Store
As this course is a technical course, we expect participants to have the following pre-requisites, before they can start learning this course:
- Prior ‘ANSI-C’ programming language experience.
- Basic object-oriented languages like C++/Java/C# are recommended.
- Basic SQL queries
Who is the target audience?
- Business or non-IT professionals, interested to learn the basics of iPhone app development.
- Product managers
- Marketing professionals
- Software professionals, aspiring to make iOS development as their careers
- Start-up founders
- Budding developers
So, what are you waiting for? Join now to make iOS app development as your career and get a highly paid job!
Our Key Differentiators
Comprehensive practical sessions
Every theory session is adequately supported by a practical session with ample time given to students to practice at their own pace. This way, you tend to gain deeper insights and help you understand the concepts better.
Our curriculum is designed to have a live project to help you apply the skills learnt in these sessions successfully to real life scenarios.
Top notch faculty
Our faculty is drawn from experienced professionals across industry, occupying various positions such as middle level managers, mobile experts and even experienced faculty from IIMs, IITs and other reputed institutes.
Get trained in iOS in just 50 hours (select either weekend or weekday mode)
This is not exaggeration and you can surely achieve this. We assure you to provide the best iOS training in Hyderabad within the required time without compromising on quality at any cost. Our curriculum is designed in such a way that we ensure that you get up to the speed as early as possible to start a career as an iOS professional.
Industry relevant curriculum
You learn the latest from us! Our curriculum is constantly updated once in 6 months to keep pace with the emerging technologies in this area, so you are always ahead of others.
How will I execute the Practical’s?
In order to work on practical’s, some basic pre-requisites are required. You need a good internet connection, along with the required software that needs to be installed. This software can easily run on all operating systems such as Windows, OS, Linux and Unix.