Sap ewm online training
About SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) offers a flexible and automated support for processing various movements of goods and for managing stocks in a warehouse. The system supports planned and efficient processing of all logistics processes in a warehouse. The beauty of this application is that it offers an option to manage your entire warehouse complex in detail in the system – right up to the storage bin level. Not just getting an overview of the entire quantity of a material in the warehouse, you can also predict accurately, where a specific material is currently in your warehouse complex.
VRIT Solutions is one of the best sap ewm online training to offer well focused and career-oriented training program in SAP EWM. So, get started by clicking here.
Why should you do this course?
With logistics and supply chain management being complex business areas and moreover with more number of organization adopting the automation route, this course is particularly useful for those who want to make a career in the supply chain automation. EWM offers high level integration with inventory management and delivery processing. Using EWM, you can organize, control and monitor the movement of goods.
VRIT Solutions is one of the best software training institutes in Hyderabad to offer the best and balanced training in SAP EWM that is well suited to help you embark on the right path of success. So, get started by clicking here.
- Introduction to EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- Get an overview of the EWM Structure
- Learn about Master Data and its uses
- Get an overview of the integration process
- Learn some advanced concepts on structural elements and master data
- Learn about various warehouse process types
- Learn about Warehouse Monitor
- Get an overview of RF Frame work
- Learn how to handle business processes such as:
- Goods Receipt and Inbound Process
- Goods Issue and Outbound process
- Storage Control
- Warehouse Order Creation
- Posting Changes, Stock Transfers and Replenishment
- Physical Inventory
- Learn about slotting and rearrangement
- Get an overview of Post Processing Framework (PPF)
- Learn advanced concepts on Material Flow System, Labour Management and Yard Management
Note: The syllabus listed above is indicative in nature and may include more topics for comprehensive learning.
With VRIT Solutions providing the best sap ewm online training, this course helps professionals to manage and process a variety of operations in supply chain management (SCM) domain in an automated SAP environment.
Who can do this course?
- SAP MM & SAP WM consultants can learn SAP EWM Functional
- SAP Functional Consultants and SAP ABAP consultants can learn SAP EWM Technical
- Software professionals, who want to make a career in SAP
- Fresh graduates, who are looking for a career in SAP
- Business Analysts
- Database consultants
Learn SAP EWM in both online and offline modes by real-time experts from VRIT Solutions with practical scenarios and in-depth explanation of each and every topic.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
VRIT Solutions hasn’t prescribed any specific pre-requisites to do this course, however the following list of pre-requisites will do help to make a good start.
- Knowledge about SAP products and its ecosystem
- Basic overview of standard warehouse processes
- Technical (ABAP) knowledge
How will I execute the Practicals?
In order to work on practicals, some basic pre-requisites are required. You need a good internet connection, along with the required software that needs to be installed. This software can easily run on all operating systems such as Windows, OS, Linux and Unix.
Our Key Differentiators
Comprehensive practical sessions
Every theory session is adequately supported by a practical session with ample time given to students to practice at their own pace. This way, you tend to gain deeper insights and help you understand the concepts better.
Our curriculum is designed to have a live project to help you apply the skills learnt in these sessions successfully to real life scenarios.
Top notch faculty
Our faculty is drawn from experienced professionals across industry, occupying various positions such as middle level managers, data scientists and even experienced faculty from IIMs, IITs and other reputed institutes.
Get trained in SAP EWM in just 50 hours - select either weekend or weekday mode
This is not exaggeration and you can surely achieve this. We assure you to provide the best training within the required time without compromising on quality at any cost. Our curriculum is designed in such a way that we ensure that you get up to the speed as early as possible to start a career as a SAP EWM professional.
Industry relevant curriculum
You learn the latest from us! Our curriculum is constantly updated once in 6 months to keep pace with the emerging technologies in this area, so you are always ahead of others.